The Ampelair ventilator system is effective all year-round, removing super hot or moisture laden air from roof cavities and replacing it with fresh outside air. Greatly improves the interior comfort of your home.
300 mm turbine • Uses wind energy • Corrosion resistant
Great range of colours & can be powder coated to match your roof colour
- Ampelair Turbo ventilators suit tiled or metal roofs with pitches up to 45º.
- Ampelair provides natural ventilation powered by the wind. No electrical connection or ducting is required.
- Maintenance free operation. Relax and enjoy the benefits of cooler evenings and more comfortable living.
Optional interior grilles If ceiling grilles are installed your Ampelair system provides year-long ventilation of your home. The number of interior ceiling grilles and Ampelair units required depends on the size of your home. Your supplier or Ampelite can advise you, also see the general guide on the inside pages.
One Ampelair turbo ventilator effectively ventilates the roof space of an average size home.
For larger homes a second or third ventilator is required. Allow two for homes 160 – 180m2, and three for homes 220 – 270m2.
Superior features include:
- Light, and durable aluminium construction. Free flow 300mm throat. Complete with base flashing and necessary assembly screws etc.
- Sealed dual bearing housing for long life.
- Rivetted pressed vanes for superior strength.
Summer time benefits
- Exhausts the very hot air that becomes trapped in the ceiling space lowering inside temperatures.
- With effective roof space ventilation, less heat is radiated into rooms allowing airconditioners and fans to cope more easily also reducing energy costs.
- Ampelair turbo ventilators use the free energy of the wind 24 hours a day, every day of the year… for more comfortable conditions year-round.
Winter time benefits
- Moisture laden air from inside the home, and outside air can condense and cause dampness. Ventilation prevents damage to ceilings and roof timbers, helps control mildew. Shaded areas of your home particularly benefit.
- Ceiling insulation is less efficient when wet, and as a result more heating is needed to compensate.
- Good roof space ventilation overcomes these problems and reduces costs.
Under eave vents aid roof space air circulation. Install two per Ampelair.
A simple to follow guide is available on the Ampelite website for both tiled and metal roofs. No special tools are needed, and no electrical connections are required. Care should always be taken when working on a roof and safety provisions put in place to suit the situation. Make sure ladders are used according to the manufacturer’s recommendations and safe practices.
Low cost professional installation is available. Ask your supplier for details. Superflow home ventilators provide effective natural roof ventilation, exhausting hot air trapped in the roof space of the house, thus lowering internal temperatures. Insulation is also made more efficient and interiors are kept fresher. Superflow home ventilators will improve bathroom ventilation, removing moisture and condensation and preventing the damp conditions which cause mould and mildew.simple-to-follow installation guide is printed on the Ampelair Superflow carton for both tiled and metal roofs. No special tools are needed, and no electrical connections or special trade skills are required; however, a low-cost professional installation service is available – ask your supplier for more details.